Terms and conditions
- NO chewing gum is allowed inside the studio
- NO smoking outside or near the building
- NO food is allowed on the studio floors
- NO street shoes are allowed on the dance floor
- NO children under the age of 5 are allowed to be in the lounge area without being accompanied by an adult. NO children under the age of 14 are allowed to be in the lounge area during the 6pm & 7pm Hip Hop classes.
- NO pets are allowed in the studio (dance floor or lounge area)
- SILENCE all cell phones & mobile/electronic devices
- If you are using an electronic device with volume, please be curteous and wear headphones. Those with volume on and no headphones will be asked to leave the studio if a class is taking place.
- Keep all water in the 'lounge' area of the studio where there is concrete flooring
- Please keep all street shoes in the cubbies. All class attendees should bring a separate pair of gym/workout shoes to wear on the studio floor
- Daync Studio is NOT responsible for any lost, left behind or stolen items. PLEASE make sure to bring all of your personal belongings with you after your class. We do have 24-hour security video & audio surveillance on-site to aid in eliminating theft etc.
class Guide lines
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to make sure that you are properly checked in by the studio staff members. Attendees may not take a class if they arrive more than 10 minutes late. This is to ensure that all classes can proceed uninterrupted without distraction.
Hip Hop Monday 6pm/7pm & Tuesday 6PM, 7PM & 8:15pm Classes areE For ages 14+. Any child between the ages of 14-17 must be signed in by a parent or legal guardian. No children under the age of 14 are permitted regardless of dance level.
Salsa & Bachata classes are for ages 18+. No children under the age of 18 permitted regardless of dance level.
- We recommend for all classes that attendees wear comfortable work out gear and the appropriate shoes:
Hip-Hop: Clean gym/tennis shoes (no street shoes permitted or bare feet permitted)
Salsa/Bachata (Latin classes): Latin dance shoes are recommended, but not required. Socks, jazz shoes, or ballet slippers are acceptable. (no street shoes or bare feet permitted)
Contemporary/Street Jazz: ballet slippers, socks, jazz shoes (no street shoes or bare feet permitted)
monthly & weekly class guidelines
Classes are 55 minutes each. Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early to allow our staff to properly sign you in and make sure your account is up to date!
Discounts available to college students currently enrolled in classes full-time (12 credits or more); with valid student ID and proof of current semester class schedule. Must show to studio staff in person for verification. discount applies specifically to our monthly membership options. not valid for 4 class passes or drop-ins.
All drop in classes that are purchased are valid for a total of 14 days.
All class cards are valid for 30 days before expiration.
Early Cancellations (for drop-in classes specifically- Hip Hop & Contemporary) must be submitted 12 hours prior to class time. Students may Early Cancel a booked class 12 hours or more before class start time without a penalty of losing 1 class credit. Class cancellations can be submitted via our Daync mobile app, via email or by texting us at 414 436 0301. If a class is cancelled at the 12 hour mark or later, before class begins, the Daync app and our system will consider this a late cancellation where 1 credit will be deducted from your account.
Monthly Memberships: Memberships will remain in full force, for a minimum of a 3 month commitment, until we receive written notification of termination; this notification must be received 15 days or more before the next billing cycle date. If notice is given less than 15 days before the next billing cycle the cancellation will not take place until the following month.
Cancellation must be given in writing by email to
No class credit transfers may be made to anyone. Classes unused from the reached expiration day will not roll over to the following month. There are no refunds for class purchases, and the Studio will not prorate a cancelled 4-class card.
All paid student registrations for Salsa, Bachata or Hip hop, Contemporary are considered final; however, we do realize that life can create unforeseen circumstances that may force Daync Studio/you to cancel, (with prior notice). We do not offer refunds, but do have a credit policy. To accommodate these life “curveballs,” we have established the following policies:
Credits – Full credit (may be applied towards another class/event Daync Studio hosts) valid up to 60 days, will only be issued if you contact Daync Studio to cancel your class registration 14 days prior to the start date of the class. In the event Daync Studio cancels a class, you will have the option to request a full refund or receive a credit (in the amount paid), to be applied towards another running class within a 60 day window. All credits MUST BE requested within a minimum 14 days prior to the registered class start date. In the event a credit is requested, these credits will be good for 60 days only. All requests MUST be sent via email to email@example.com.
GFranco Shoe Purchase Guide-Lines
All who purchase GFranco shoes through Daync Studio MUST set up an appointment to be properly fitted for the shoe and heel size. Anyone who purchases a shoe without being fitted by a Daync Studio staff member is responsible for covering the cost of exchanging the shoe, if their shoe does not fit properly or as expected. All GFranco shoe orders are considered final and may not be returned or exchanged once the customer picks up shoe order and leaves Daync Studio premises. All customers must try on shoes upon pick up to ensure proper fit. If the incorrect shoe size was ordered on Daync Studio’s behalf, Daync Studio will cover the exchange shipping cost.